Thread: Revzilla

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Sorg67's Avatar

Revzilla

With some guidance from all of you, I have made some gear purchases recently. I bought some at Cycle Gear but most I bought at Revzilla. I have been very pleased with the experience so far. Take it for what it is worth from someone with limited online shopping experience and even less motorcycle shopping experience. Nonetheless, I am happy so far.

1. Their gear geeks have been very helpful with my newbie questions - they seem to be knowledgeable riders who share their personal experiences. For my most recent purchase, the gear geek prepared some recommendations and sent them to me by email.
    2. I had to return a pair of gloves for a different size and it was really easy - no restocking fee and they paid for return shipping.
    3. They have great videos showing the features of many of the items they carry - perhaps tilted to the positive a bit - they are selling the stuff - but they make some critical remarks
    4. They ship for free for orders over $39 or so.
    5. They process orders quickly and ship quickly
    6. They seem to have a very wide selection
    7. You get $5 credit towards future purchase for every $100 you spend. However, this is capped at $600 ($30 credit) so if you have a large order, you may be able to get more credit by splitting the order into orders of $600 or less. A little math may be required to bundle orders for maximum credit.

YMMV

Flirting With The Redline 6000 Posts! atomicalex's Avatar
    I have been very happy with them.
    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Revzilla is always my "go-to" online gear shop. They're extremely helpful, and on the occasions I've had to return or exchange gear, they've been incredible to deal with.
    '02 Shadow Spirit 750 - The R-Honda TRADED IN
    '07 BMW F800 ST - Eyegor TRADED IN
    '17 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT - Phantom

"I own a Goldwing...when I get cold, I just turn on the autopilot and go downstairs and sit in front of the fireplace and drink hot chocolate. The bike beeps to let me know when we're starting our final approach." -- shonuff

More Revzilla experience.

I placed an order on Saturday hoping to get it by the following Friday for a ride that weekend. The order was being shipped from Las Vegas and free shipping takes five business days to Florida from Las Vegas. They do not ship on the weekend so five business days would have been the following Monday. For an extra $20 they would ship it three days. It was a fairly large order so $20 was very reasonable for expedited shipping.

They also have east coast shipping which gets to the east coast faster.

So, if you are ordering something and you want it by a particular date, make sure you ask where it is being shipped from since that makes a difference. And expedited shipping seems reasonable from this experience.

Just noticed there is a vendor review section. I guess I should have posted this there. Can I move it?

Miles of smiles We've stopped counting... asp125's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Revzilla makes me part with my money!!!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
    Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
    my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
    MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Senior Moderator We've stopped counting... subvetSSN606's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorg67 View Post
    Just noticed there is a vendor review section. I guess I should have posted this there. Can I move it?
    I can move it for you.

Tom
    In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.