+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quotes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Sorg67's Avatar

Quotes

How do you select quotes from various people and various threads and put them into a single post so you can comment with direct reference to particular quotes?

I quote what I need with the built in function then copy and paste it into the next box.
    90% of happiness is choosing the right ethicist.
    WoodstockJeff: It's amazing how much looking ahead keeps you in the audience of the play known as "Stupid Traffic Stunts", rather than up on the stage...
    speeddemon: "Sarchasm: the aching void across which one cannot see that one has been pwned."

Can't seem to post my full avatar

Flirting With The Redline Mad Matt's Avatar
    If you just want to quote from different people within a single thread, there's a little button at the bottom right of each post that looks like this "+ . Hit that for every post you want to quote from, then hit 'Reply With Quote' for just the last one.

Otherwise, yeah, it's manual cut and paste.

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Sorg67's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storysunfolding View Post
    I quote what I need with the built in function then copy and paste it into the next box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
    If you just want to quote from different people within a single thread, there's a little button at the bottom right of each post that looks like this "+ . Hit that for every post you want to quote from, then hit 'Reply With Quote' for just the last one.

Nice, now I can play like the cool kids!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sorg67 View Post
    Nice, now I can play like the cool kids!!
    Neat feature.
    90% of happiness is choosing the right ethicist.
    WoodstockJeff: It's amazing how much looking ahead keeps you in the audience of the play known as "Stupid Traffic Stunts", rather than up on the stage...
    speeddemon: "Sarchasm: the aching void across which one cannot see that one has been pwned."

Can't seem to post my full avatar

+ Reply to Thread