Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Port Jervis NY. 5/17/15

Port Jervis NY. 5/17/15

I've seen way too many pictures of Rt 97 lately. Time to take some of our own....again. I'm thinking just like the old days, Manhattan meeting place, through Jersey and High point park to the Hawks nest. Any takers? More details to come. We can also meets others in route for those coming from the North. Kick stands up at say 9:30

Spread the word to others.
    Last edited by KZ-Rob; 05-10-2015 at 07:59 PM.
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE

Quote Originally Posted by kthkern View Post
    KZ Is the best!!!

Carving the Corners
    Hi All,

I can't do it this Sunday, how's everyone's Memorial Day weekend for riding? I'll have a bunch of days free. Hope to see you all soon. We can even do a pre-bbq bbq. I'll post separately so as not to hijack this thread. Have fun!

Miss you all, Tommy
    15 Honda GROM (white, for now)
    95 Ducati SS SP 900 (944) (mostly red)
    04 Ducati ST4S (all red)
    07 Honda CBR 600rr (grey and silver--and some frankenstitches from last track day )
    01 Vespa ET50 (lima bean green)
    02 Ducati Monster 620ie Dark (black) (first bike; sold 2013)

Hi Gang, I responded via email. Won't repeat all the details but I'll try to make it. Where could I meet up with you guys in Port Jervis if I do end up being able to join?

Hope everyone is well.
    Dark Grey '05 GL1800

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time...and it annoys the pig. -- Mark Twain

Flirting With The Redline 1000 Posts!
    i can do the 17th with you rob.. just let me know the details.

as of this time, i am pretty much free all weekend for memorial day, so will be up for riding that weekend...

Jim.....

There may be a change in the meeting spot. Stay tuned.
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE

KZ Is the best!!!

This is the plan. Downstate meeting at the first gas station on the Hutch, right after the bridge, it’s a Citgo or something with a Dunkin donuts. 9am, kickstands up no later than 9:30. from there its 87 to 6 to the upstate meeting spot. 84 Quick Stop.5084 17m in Middletown. Exit 3e of 84. 11am. Then its off to High point and Hawks Nest and lunch. Maybe not in that order depending on who need to be someplace else and when. So who is in?
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE

KZ Is the best!!!

Flirting With The Redline 1000 Posts!
    Quote Originally Posted by KZ-Rob View Post
    This is the plan. Downstate meeting at the first gas station on the Hutch, right after the bridge, it’s a Citgo or something with a Dunkin donuts. 9am, kickstands up no later than 9:30. from there its 87 to 6 to the upstate meeting spot. 84 Quick Stop.5084 17m in Middletown. Exit 3e of 84. 11am. Then its off to High point and Hawks Nest and lunch. Maybe not in that order depending on who need to be someplace else and when. So who is in?
    The station your talking about is on the north bound side after the Whitestone bridge. I think the Dunkin doughnuts is on the south bound side station. I dont believe there is any store associated with the station on the North bound side. but i could be wrong i am getting old after all . I will be there anyway ...

Jim.....

Quote Originally Posted by Downshifter View Post
    The station your talking about is on the north bound side after the Whitestone bridge. I think the Dunkin doughnuts is on the south bound side station. I dont believe there is any store associated with the station on the North bound side. but i could be wrong i am getting old after all . I will be there anyway ...

Jim.....
    You are wrong, and there is a DD on both sides. We are meeting at the Northbound one.
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE

KZ Is the best!!!

Update- meeting at the downstate spot are myself with Nicolle, Downshifter and DJS. We will head North to the Upstate spot to meet Jack-D, Speeddemon and Writer.
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE

KZ Is the best!!!

Contributor 2000 Posts! Diane_N's Avatar
    Between the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains, NY
    Sure wish I could go - too much going on at home atm... enjoy the ride, folks! Miss y'all!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/bikinbiddy/dsc01293-1.jpg