Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: MotoGP 2015

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Ninja Rebel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alba View Post
    I kind of wonder why you post this information. It's of no interest to those who don't follow MotoGP and is a spoiler for those who do. I have to make sure I don't come near this website on a race weekend until I've watched the race. Talking about the race afterwards I understand, but just posting up the results in a sort of sports reporter mode seems a bit strange.
    Thank you for your constructive post.
    It is indeed obvious that a thread which has more then 6,000 views, 200 posts & 20 pages can only be boring.
    In fact, I don't only post the results of the qualies & races, I also try to post some interesting articles that I might collect on French, German or Italian sites, and which might see MotoGP a different way that the US media do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoof View Post
    Too many boneheads who just have to post the results.
    If they post the results, the race is finished and you have seen it, or not ?
    Why are you calling those people "boneheads" ?

End of the day, and according to the two a.m. posts, all people who are posting any kind of information about MotoGP, even for countries where they are not showing anything on TV (like here), and all specialized websites where people are paid to do so, are either done by "boneheads" or "party poopers" who are posting the results of the races before those have actually occurred, spoiling some poor people's week-ends.
    Am I right ?
    But no worries, I can take critics, and still feel that even if there are only 10 people interested in this thread, it's worth it (I will not debate furthermore this issue)
    Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

When I refer to boneheads I am referring to those who post results the minute the race is over. Not everyone sees the race at the same time. Sometimes we don't get the race until late Sunday afternoon. 10 p.m. or later your time. Like Moto 2 and 3. They won't be shown here until midnight and 1 a.m. your time.

Or at the very least if you feel compelled to post the results put SPOILER in front of it so those who haven't seen the race yet can avoid it.

Sorry I also meant to ask and I may be a bit premature in asking but has DORNA made any mention of who will the 2016 champion?

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Ninja Rebel's Avatar
    I am quoting Phil Read (7 times motorcycle WC (125cc – 1968. 250cc – 1964, 1965, 1968, 1971. 500cc- 1973, 1974)) this Sunday, and about last year's scam implicating Rossi & Márquez.

"MotoGP is run by a Spanish group (Dorna Sports) and I feel that it becomes like a Spanish mafia. They are favoring the Spanish pilots and do not support fairly the foreign pilots."
    And Wayne Gardner (500cc 1987 WC) to add :
    ""I think the race stewards have taken the wrong decision penalizing Rossi so that he had to start from the bottom of the grid at the last GP.
    The whole situation was aggravated by the fact that Márquez tried to interfere with Rossi to let Lorenzo escape and then, he is solely responsible for his fall.
    Rossi did not make him fall by pushing with the knee, he was pushed because he leaned against Rossi
    "

This, because I am still bitter about the ending of last year's brilliant championship, which should have taken us to heaven in Valencia (even if Rossi gave out a great battle)
    Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Miles of smiles We've stopped counting... asp125's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it time yet? Is it time?

When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
    Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
    my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
    MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

RiderCoach 3000 Posts! Prof._HH's Avatar
    After watching this, how can you not be a Bradley Smith fan?

Also, where do I get one of those simulators?
    My boss said to dress for the job I want, not the one I have.

Now, I'm waiting for my meeting with H.R. about my blue tights and cape.
    FML

Miles of smiles We've stopped counting... asp125's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Let's go waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" :LOL:
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
    Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
    my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
    MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

How could you not like him? A very underrated rider.