Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Won't you tell us about your Avatar & Nickname ?

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LDYAPXR View Post
    Hmm, LdyApxr. Self explanatory although my previous name of YTFGoddess was rather baffling to some(not those who know me). Avatar? Again, self explanatory unless you are not a race fan and it is Riley with Valentino Rossi at the Yamaha Aquarium party in 2008 at Laguna Seca. Also made The Soup Yamaha Image of the Week along with a few others of Riley and his brolly dolliies. Now that he is 16, he is no less charming to girls(older or his age) and no less outgoing. Hmmm, wonder where he gets that from?
    I think you should explain your previous name.........
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by subvetSSN606 View Post
    I wouldn't call it stolidity, but you do have to be level-headed, not easily flustered, have a sense of humor, and be able to roll with it.
    Same attributes it takes to be a bartender.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Contributor 2000 Posts! Calabash's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I chose Calabash because I like the way it rolls off the tongue when spoken and it lets me know how old people are, if they are my age (64) they know about Jimmy Durante and his sign off of "Good night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are" My avatar is an old guy riding intensely, that how I feel when I ride, seemed a nice fit.
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~ Author Unknown

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. ~ H. L. Mencken

Contributor 8000 Posts! LDYAPXR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugguts View Post
    I think you should explain your previous name.........
    You would! LOL I think it's kind of fun to watch people try to figure it out!
    Darlene The Goddess

Nickname: It comes from way back. I was a big Dilbert fan. So...Dogbert is a dog, Ratbert is a rat, Catbert is a cat. I thought Lezbert was fitting.

My avatar is an older shot of Lindsey and me on a ride...waiting for a train to pass. No selfies while the bike is going! I should update that one day.
    '02 Shadow Spirit 750 - The R-Honda TRADED IN
    '07 BMW F800 ST - Eyegor TRADED IN
    '17 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT - Phantom

"I own a Goldwing...when I get cold, I just turn on the autopilot and go downstairs and sit in front of the fireplace and drink hot chocolate. The bike beeps to let me know when we're starting our final approach." -- shonuff

Flirting With The Redline 1000 Posts! bikebitsmall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calabash View Post
    I chose Calabash because I like the way it rolls off the tongue when spoken and it lets me know how old people are, if they are my age (64) they know about Jimmy Durante and his sign off of "Good night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are" My avatar is an old guy riding intensely, that how I feel when I ride, seemed a nice fit.

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Ninja Rebel's Avatar
    I thought I'd put this one back into actuality, there's some new personalities since last post...

Go for it, it's fun to know

Renaud
    Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki