Congrats..
    SHONUFF

What I ride
    '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
    '01 Yamaha YZF600R
    '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
    '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
    '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
    '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
    '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Flirting With The Redline 8000 Posts! Trials's Avatar

Thumbs up

Awesome

Christmas present to yourself ?:I

:/ or is it like my tank and you can't play with it until christmas even though you bought it

Flirting With The Redline DUISparky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trials View Post
    Awesome

Christmas present to yourself ?:I

:/ or is it like my tank and you can't play with it until christmas even though you bought it
    It's kind of a combination birthday/X-mas present since I ordered it just after my birthday in August and it got here before x-mas ... and I can play with it anytime! (Already have to some extent, but the weather is about to be weather up here, so playing with it might be relegated to adding stuff like mini floors and crash bars.)

Senior Moderator We've stopped counting... subvetSSN606's Avatar
    Nice!

Tom
    In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.

Quote Originally Posted by DUISparky View Post
    It's kind of a combination birthday/X-mas present since I ordered it just after my birthday in August and it got here before x-mas ... and I can play with it anytime! (Already have to some extent, but the weather is about to be weather up here, so playing with it might be relegated to adding stuff like mini floors and crash bars.)
    ...and polishing every nook and cranny . Very cool looking bike. And it looks like it's got enough clearance to lean into a corner. Spring won't get here soon enough ...
    The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Beautiful bike!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Flirting With The Redline DUISparky's Avatar
    Well, after a year and a half and a few thousand miles of twisty-riding I have to say that I'm still madly in love with this bike. Added V&H Slash cuts, Kuryakyn Mini-boards, Mustang seat w/back rest, Buckhorn bars, leather grip and lever wraps, Mid-height windscreen, fender mount luggage rack, and US Saddlebags ... uhh saddlebags in the time between the last post and now. Here's a quick look/see for ya's.

Love the Chief too, but for just plain goin' out and havin' fun ... the Scout wins hands down IMO. Rolled a thousand on the Chief a few weeks ago and it was soooo nice. SD Black Hills were quite fun. Probably would have been more fun on the Scout. Just sayin'.

Okay, in my 40 some-odd years at this I've never carried on a conversation with a another driver (in a car) on the road at speed about the bike I'm riding until purchasing the Scout. Since then I've had two 45MPH+ conversations with people driving in the lane next to me about the bike. Interesting, to say the least. That's not to mention the countless conversations I've had with random strangers at gas stops, eateries, road-side rest areas, etc about the Indians. Even a few "Harley guys" have given them their seals of approval.

My brother has 2 Harleys. I have 2 Indians. We play the "Harley vs Indian Wars" game whenever we get together. It's fun!
    2015 Indian Scout First Run #500
    2016 Indian Chief Vintage