Thread: Joe Rocket--Great customer service!

Thumbs up Joe Rocket--Great customer service!

After my first Joe Rocket Honda mesh jacket was stolen (See my thread "Don't even THINK about calling me 'Squid'..."), I replaced it with an identical one because I had been so happy with the first one. The second time I went to zip it up, the zipper "handle" broke off. Because the jacket had a one-year warranty, I contacted Joe Rocket customer service explaining what had happened. Although I needed it fixed, I didn't want to be without my jacket--again--during the rest of riding season. Instead of me having to send it in, they sent me a brand new zipper and zipper stop in the mail with instructions on how to replace it. This saved me both time and shipping charges. The zipper works great and the customer service was fantastic!

Lori
    RiderCoach since 2010
    I think I've finally figured out what I want to be if I ever decide to grow up.

'17 Kawasaki NINJA 300 ABS KRT ("Sheldon #3)
    '15 green Kawasaki NINJA 1000 ABS ("Sheldon 2"--'tis better to have loved and lost...)
    '10 Honda NT700V ("The DomiNaTor")--SOLD
    '08 green Kawasaki NINJA 250 ("Sheldon")--SOLD
    '05 Honda Shadow Aero VT750C-SOLD
    FUMAS: Harley-Davidson Rocker C

ATGATT: Because the laws of physics couldn't care less.

Someday I hope to become the rider that my bike deserves.

All the worry in the world doesn't prevent death. It prevents life.

Flirting With The Redline kthkern's Avatar
    I love the Joe Rocket gear! I had a pair of pants that had a zipper malfunction... it was under the year warranty... I set the pants to them and the zipper was replaced and the pants were returned promptly!

Kathy

BRC June 2008

2016 r1200rs
    2013 Honda cbr500r