Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video from 08.03.08 ride w/ some BBO'rs

Lurking For The Next Bike 10,000 Posts! hqp921's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelorette View Post
    Can you get a small tank bag on there too when that thing is installed?

The video looks pretty good. I have to wait 'til I get home from work to watch the whole thing, though.
    Absolutely:

FYI, it's this bag:

Nelson Rigg's Sport Mini (if you wanna look up specs/size)

HP

Actually, Bach, do this... put your tank bag on so that the front is just a little behind the front of the gas tank and that will give you an idea of how it will all fit together.

It makes it so I can't tuck in... but I don't do that anyway.

HP

Contributor We've stopped counting... Overcaffeinated's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a tank bag with a clear window pouch on top for a map. My planned google map route goes in there. I like having it there even if I get off my route and wind up hopelessly lost, so...

But I'm not sinking any more money into camera equipment until I can remember to attach and use the camera I bought specifically for riding.
    My two wheels:
    1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
    2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Contributor We've stopped counting... MsPotatoPotatoHead's Avatar
    Cool video, Hohm! I'm gonna have to wait until I get home to watch the whole thing, too, but the first few minutes were awesome. I liked the music, too!

Quote Originally Posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post
    Cool video, Hohm! I'm gonna have to wait until I get home to watch the whole thing, too, but the first few minutes were awesome. I liked the music, too!
    Thanks! Let me know what you think when you can sit through all 8 minutes. I edited it all last night, and it's my first foray into it. I don't even have a good video editor... I'm just using Microsoft Movie Maker, and it seems to work just fine. (At least Vista recognized the DV cam when I plugged it in...)

The band is Revision (www.revisionmusic.com) - encourage everyone to check the site out and see if they'll be in your area! I can't wait till they're up in Boston again (September).

HP

For those of you who can't access the YouTube link for whatever reason, I have also uploaded it to Google Video. My friends have better luck with Google Video over YouTube when they're... um... at work. Heh.

HP

Blog Entries
    It's not that they've blocked youtube. It's that the computers and 'net services suck so badly that I can't watch anything. Even if I could, I couldn't have sound here. But thanks for caring and all.
    My two wheels:
    1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.

It's not that they've blocked youtube. It's that the computers and 'net services suck so badly that I can't watch anything. Even if I could, I couldn't have sound here. But thanks for caring and all.
    Who said I did it for you?

Actually, one of my friends told me, "I can't watch YouTube, but if you put it on Google Video..." So, I uploaded it to Google Video. Thought I'd post the link so that anyone else who has the same problem could get to it.

HP

PS: My BikeBarn is due to arrive today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hqp921 View Post
    PS: My BikeBarn is due to arrive today.
    Sweet! I want pics when you have it assembled. I'm continuing to love mine.
    My two wheels:

Sweet! I want pics when you have it assembled. I'm continuing to love mine.
    How about some video set to music?

HP