Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MN/WI Alphabet Road Ride and CRA

Biggie out this weekend

Dad's wedding reception is Saturday and I got a buttload of family in town. September looks better.

Biggieship

Thumbs up

OK...is ANYONE going on this ride?

Well here's the deal: I'LL be there, and my wife will be meeting up with me in Maiden Rock later on Saturday. If anyone would like to join us, it'll be a bonus.

Flirting With The Redline 1000 Posts! bocbass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizbang View Post
    OK...is ANYONE going on this ride?

Well here's the deal: I'LL be there, and my wife will be meeting up with me in Maiden Rock later on Saturday. If anyone would like to join us, it'll be a bonus.

I would love to be there, but I will be in Texas until the 15th of August. Then for most of Sept I will be be busy working as well.
    1982 Honda CB450SC Nighthawk "Pearl" Sold
    1993 Yamaha XJ600S Sold
    2008 Vino 125

I'll be there on Sunday.....I just have things to get done on Saturday, and besides, I have no luggage for the Ninjette, thus no way to get camping equipment down there and back.
    Silver '07 Kawi Ninja 250R (sold)
    '09 Kawi Versys

Quote Originally Posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
    Oh, hell, Smurf's right.
    First Missouri, then Minnesota, now Michigan.....it is my goal in life to live in every state that starts with "M" before I die.....

Didn't vote??? Don't whine....

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" - Leonard Nimoy

I've decided to cancel the ride. Not enough interest/availability. Another time, perhaps!

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Repeater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizbang View Post
    I've decided to cancel the ride. Not enough interest/availability. Another time, perhaps!
    Sorry, man... it's been a busy summer! Now that I've spent half of it screwing around, going out of town and on vacation, and I'll still be doing some house work, it's almost gone. Fall (starting late September) is when I'll be most available for random running about. I could have almost made it down for some riding this Saturday, as well, but my availability is sort of dependent on when the City of St. Paul tells me how much I need to pay for a damn electrical permit!
    Dude, I loved your band's cover of "Straight Edge Revenge". I would've sang along but I was at the back buying beers. - Scott Vogel

100% bikeless - a terrible way to be.

Flirting With The Redline Jakezor's Avatar
    This week I'm just not feeling like riding after going to the BugBash.
    I like v-twins; in sport bikes.