Page 9869 of 10369 FirstFirst ... 8869936997699819985998679868986998709871987999199969 ... LastLast
Results 98,681 to 98,690 of 103683

Thread: The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Kootenanny's Avatar
    I have a business, so everyone said I should lease. OK, so I leased a pickup on a 2-year lease. When the lease was up, I returned it and bought a truck from another manufacturer...payments were less than a new lease would have been, and after 5 years, I owned it. Had that truck for 10 years and put over half a million km on it...I have no desire to ever lease again.

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Kootenanny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suomi View Post
    My wife's next car will probably be an Imprezza.
    This is what we thought, too...but when we went to the Subaru dealer, we also test drove a Suzuki SX4. Makd the Impreza feel like an old Chrysler K-Car...we both MUCH preferred the driving feel of the Suzuki (the only car we liked driving better was a Mini All4, but it was over twice the cost...).

BTW, we both prefer manual transmission, which is why we really only looked at these three vehicles...our requirements were: hatchback, AWD, manual transmission. The Suzuki has a 6-speed...

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Suomi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootenanny View Post
    This is what we thought, too...but when we went to the Subaru dealer, we also test drove a Suzuki SX4. Makd the Impreza feel like an old Chrysler K-Car...we both MUCH preferred the driving feel of the Suzuki (the only car we liked driving better was a Mini All4, but it was over twice the cost...).

BTW, we both prefer manual transmission, which is why we really only looked at these three vehicles...our requirements were: hatchback, AWD, manual transmission. The Suzuki has a 6-speed...
    She considered an SX4 because of the AWD and manual trans. It's just a little too small. She's a wedding DJ on weekends and needs to be able to fit all her gear in the back.

from my fancy Nexus
    Tim
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT
    vroom

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
    I'll have a coke please, man someone is active out there !
    The next drinks are on me, any wrapped Chips ? I don't eat peanuts in a bar since...
    ****sticks ear down to peanuts...hears "My Ninja Rebel looks stunning today"*******

...but....but...their COMPLIMENTARY!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Morning all!!!

Did I ever mention how much I love my Tundra with it's roll down windows? Yeah baby...that's the technology I like!!!!

****refills bar******
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Flirting With The Redline 4000 Posts! taylorcraft07's Avatar
    Off to the dentist this morning. I had a chunk of enamel fall off of one of my front teeth last night. I am hoping that they can do something to save it. The tooth had a root canal done on it about 40-45 years ago.

Dave

Flirting With The Redline 8000 Posts! Trials's Avatar

Cool

It's wet and slippery and overcast with a heavy layer of fog here. … but one of my riding partners is off work with a broken hand, so we're going riding for a few hours this morning anyway

Contributor We've stopped counting... Overcaffeinated's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootenanny View Post

Those are my requirements too, with the additional one of being very cheap. I want a new car because I don't trust anything once the warranty expires, but I'd prefer a small car payment to one equivalent to my rent, like with the Audi.
    My two wheels:
    1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
    2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Contributor We've stopped counting... Overcaffeinated's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    By the way, are you getting 2015 Outbacks with manual transmissions up there in the frozen north? I heard the U.S. model is now cvt only but the Canadian model still comes in manual. Subaru really pisses me off sometimes. Aside from their lineup getting uglier and uglier as time passes, they've now canceled both of the vehicles that were my top choices for my next car.
    My two wheels:
    1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
    2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Flirting With The Redline 6000 Posts! atomicalex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trials View Post
    ... a broken hand, so we're going riding for a few hours...
    Why, to break the other one?

Got my caliper and axle all pinned up last night except for the axle bolt that was wrong, so now I have to scrounge around for one of those. I can't even test drive it until I have that in. And we're going camping tonight. Guess the can of brake fluid and assorted wrenches are coming with....
    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...