Page 10270 of 10370 FirstFirst ... 9270977010170102201026010268102691027010271102721028010320 ... LastLast
Results 102,691 to 102,700 of 103698

Thread: The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Ninja Rebel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Jesus won the lottery?
    LOL Steve...
    No, Nostradamus did !

Quote Originally Posted by storysunfolding View Post
    They confirmed three people won the lottery. Not a bad haul.
    I read that only one got the 6 good numbers, 3 others 5, still not a bad catch. I'd accept 1% of it
    Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

90% of happiness is choosing the right ethicist.
    WoodstockJeff: It's amazing how much looking ahead keeps you in the audience of the play known as "Stupid Traffic Stunts", rather than up on the stage...
    speeddemon: "Sarchasm: the aching void across which one cannot see that one has been pwned."

Can't seem to post my full avatar

RiderCoach 5000 Posts!
    3 winning tickets were purchased. Could've been an office pool so there could potentially be a large number of "winners."

My sis had 216 tickets because of the office pool. They didn't have the winning ticket but each would've ended up with ~$2.3M if they'd had one I guess.

I won $4 last Sat. $0 last night.

Flirting With The Redline Mad Matt's Avatar
    Just found out I’m getting an extra two weeks of vacation this year.

Flirting With The Redline 8000 Posts! shonuff's Avatar

I hit my 10 year mark back a few months ago. So starting this year I get another week of PTO.
    SHONUFF

What I ride
    '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
    '01 Yamaha YZF600R
    '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
    '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
    '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
    '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
    '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
    Just found out Im getting an extra two weeks of vacation this year.
    How is this possible, to get, all the sudden 2 weeks of extra vacation ??? WTH ?

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Flirting With The Redline Mad Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
    How is this possible, to get, all the sudden 2 weeks of extra vacation ??? WTH ?
    We were bought by another company and they just rolled out the new vacation policy. I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

How humble !

I know it is not really the thread for this, but since we've been talking and writing about it here, here is a very nice couple, who are really showing humbleness...
    I LOve it !

Tenesse...528.8 milion !

I always feel like I'm being ungrateful when I buy a lottery ticket. And having finance as my college major I know statistically it's virtually always a bad play in a rigged game, one in 292.2 million is statistically "approaching zero" . Put another way... a random individual, if he has a ticket, has about a 10,000 times better chance of dying on the day of the drawing... than winning. And finally it is a form of regressive taxation that impacts the poor and lower income much harder than the well to do ...

Enough of that. Today, God Willing and the creek don't rise, we begin our trip for our(now) annual sojourn in our Winter home in AZ, the Sonora Desert, to ride offroad... and maybe more two-up rides nearby (w/in 1,000 or so miles). We have 4 (four) motorcycles this year: our 2-up r1200GS, Gigi's Super Sherpa KL250, my DRZ400s and a KTM LC4 640.

We have plans to head down Baja Sur in Mexico to Cabo for a coupla weeks surfing so there is also my go-to longboard stuffed in among the bikes.

Let the adventure begin ...
    The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Hope you are all fine !

Man, they are announcing here t of 17F from tonight on for a couple of days, brrrrrr....
    (won't scare the Canadians though, also not the Eskimo's, ha )