PDA

View Full Version : Who's in your ignore list?

JohnBryer
02-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Just curious? No one in mine yet, but I'm sure there will be!

If this were bb.com, I know a few that would be there

jamesaru
02-09-2005, 05:47 PM
You! :redtounge

Hehe, just kidding. I didn't even know there was one. What does it do? Make it so posts from that user aren't visible?

-james

rpminmn
02-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I've never had anyone in an ignore list.
I figure I could ignore somebody on my own if I wanted to.
It's not that hard. ;)

-bob

AntiNazi
02-09-2005, 05:55 PM
none here yet, but on some other other boards (pc related) iv got a quite a few...

Cindy
02-09-2005, 06:24 PM
I've never had anyone in an ignore list.
I figure I could ignore somebody on my own if I wanted to.
It's not that hard. ;)

Ditto to what Bob said. Besides I've never had anyone bother me so much that I had to resort to an ignore list. I've got very thick skin and life is way too short to hold grudges.

Cindy

HotFix
02-09-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry... did you say something?

subvetSSN606
02-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Is there a post before jamesaru's? ;-)

Just kidding. I've never used it.

Tom

videofreak
02-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Can't be worth it. Besides, if I ignored people who aggravated me, I'd miss out on the stupid things they say! Haven't found anybody to ignore on this forum yet, I'm workin' on it though. Everybody needs an enemy.

HDSam
02-16-2005, 07:51 AM
HDSam is the only one on my ignore list.:grin:

Hey Mods, why can't I see my posts?:scratch:

subvetSSN606
02-16-2005, 09:30 AM
<chuckle at HDSam>

One reason I've never used it is that if you have someone in your ignore list, then any responses to something they post will appear completely out of context. Which could give one the wrong impression of the responder.

Tom

shel-shok
02-16-2005, 09:44 AM
My "ignore" list...

Biker Chics With Too Many Riding Miles...BBers Who Don't Show Up To Deal's Gap Functions AND Start Weird Threads About Ignoring People (but fail to mention who's on their list)...Guys Who Leave Chocolates On Your Pillow Only Once (then never invite you over again)...need I go on?

:lolup:

Hello? Anybody out there???
:uhh:

Mer
02-16-2005, 09:46 AM
My "ignore" list...

Biker Chics With Too Many Riding Miles...:uhh: I guess she doesn't see me then..... :wiggleit: Eatin up the miles......................... :biker:

Lezbert
02-16-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm a very laid back person. It takes a LOT for me to want to forget someone exists. Sure, one or two people no longer merit replies from me, but I don't feel the need to completely ignore them. Even idiots have something smart to say once in a while. :freak: Lord knows, I am proof of that. :wiggleit:

Java
02-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Amen, Rhonda. Plus, idiots can be so entertaining.......

subvetSSN606
02-16-2005, 12:03 PM
My "ignore" list...

Biker Chics With Too Many Riding Miles...BBers Who Don't Show Up To Deal's Gap Functions AND Start Weird Threads About Ignoring People (but fail to mention who's on their list)...Guys Who Leave Chocolates On Your Pillow Only Once (then never invite you over again)...need I go on?

Hello? Anybody out there???
:uhh:

Well that explains the lack of RSVPs. ;)

Tom

A_Pmech
02-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Biker Chics With Too Many Riding Miles...

Nope, not that.

BBers Who Don't Show Up To Deal's Gap Functions AND Start Weird Threads About Ignoring People (but fail to mention who's on their list)...

Never been to Deal's, and I've never started a weird ignoring thread. I didn't even know we had an ignore list.

Guys Who Leave Chocolates On Your Pillow Only Once (then never invite you over again)...

Can't say I've invited anyone over in a long time. I prefer to go to them, leaving the mess when I leave. :lol:

I must be a nice guy then... Well, at least I'm not on your ignore list. :lol2:

shel-shok
02-16-2005, 01:59 PM

Nope, not that.

BBers Who Don't Show Up To Deal's Gap Functions AND Start Weird Threads About Ignoring People (but fail to mention who's on their list)...

Never been to Deal's, and I've never started a weird ignoring thread. I didn't even know we had an ignore list.

Guys Who Leave Chocolates On Your Pillow Only Once (then never invite you over again)...

Can't say I've invited anyone over in a long time. I prefer to go to them, leaving the mess when I leave. :lol:

I must be a nice guy then... Well, at least I'm not on your ignore list. :lol2:

Oopsie...forgot to add "M@ster Bull$hitter" to my list. :mrgreen:

A_Pmech
02-16-2005, 02:18 PM
UhOh. I've been exposed! :help: :heyyou:

shel-shok
02-17-2005, 09:12 AM
UhOh. I've been exposed!

:slap:

Cindy
02-17-2005, 02:52 PM
My "ignore" list...

Hey.......I resemble that remark! :wiggleit:

Cindy

shel-shok
02-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Hey.......I resemble that remark! :wiggleit:

Cindy

Hmmm...did somebody just say something? :thinking:

shel-shok
02-17-2005, 03:01 PM
I guess she doesn't see me then..... :wiggleit: Eatin up the miles......................... :biker:

Oh yeah and I forgot about them there squidly folks always "flirting with the redline". :razz:

Derick
02-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah the ignore list is kinda stupid...because it also doesnt remove posts that are quoted, so most times you see what you didnt want to see in the first place. With that being said, you cant ignore me!! muahahahahaha