PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle themed wedding anyone?

Cindy
01-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Paul went to probate court his morning and said he saw 2 couples in leather chaps and leather jackets with patches all over them. They were there for a double wedding ceremony. Paul told them that was the first time he had seen that before and asked if they had ridden their Harleys, no they said, it was too foggy when they left in the morning. I would have loved to have seen that.

Cindy

Missy B
01-21-2005, 09:50 PM
LOL How cool!

mica
01-21-2005, 09:51 PM
My wife holding the sign. My bike is across the street on the right. The sign was attached to the back of the bike and away we went. Notice the street is wet. I rode for 2 hours in a downpour to get to the wedding, I was soaked head to toe, hands were blue from the die in my gloves and I was late. :( Notice the veil on the helmet :) This was leaving the wedding. I rode up solo.

http://home.comcast.net/~awolrider/tn_withsign.JPG

x_cuesme
01-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Yup- we did that. Married in our leathers and rode in on the bike-

Stay safe-

x_cuesme

HotFix
01-23-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm getting hitched on July 3rd. I am very sure Layli will not be up for this. ;-)

Cindy
01-24-2005, 06:42 AM
:( Notice the veil on the helmet :) [/img]

That is great!

Cindy

spotbeagle
01-24-2005, 12:03 PM
LOL. Anything is possible.

My fiancee are working on planning our wedding. An on-going joke with us has been that I would be willing to get married in our leathers when we travel up Laguna Seca in July . . . if Eric Bostrom would be my maid of honor. This probably won't be happening, so we are obviously making alternate plans.

jamesaru
01-31-2005, 04:12 PM
My father got married at a motorcycle dealership!! Right inside amongst the motorcycles, apparel, etc. It was pretty fun. It was at Brown BMW in So Cal.

-james