PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome our Communicaiton Liaisons

Derick
11-27-2009, 08:52 AM
I want to thank everyone who applied for our new communications director staffer position. As you may know, our staffers work solely on a volunteer basis, dedicating their time to ensuring BBO is a good place to be. We have no ads generating revenue, and the donations we receive we put back into the site in form of upgrades, hosting, domain registrations, etc.

With that said, I would like everyone to welcome 2 new staffers here at BBO who will be handling some of our new communication objectives. We want to continue to grow, and the fact is that I just dont have the bandwidth to maintain all the other items that bring, or can bring people to the site. So, please welcome Hung (hqp921) and Todd (RockyMtnRoadRash) as our new Communication Liaisons!

Between the two they will create and maintain a variety of 3rd party sites, such as Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and a few others. The goal is to bring more people to the site, AND to let our members follow our progress here at BBO via mediums like twitter. This would help us when were having downtime or announcing upcoming events.

This is all new to us, so please feel free to leave some feedback, or a wish list. I think with two people heading this task up, we should be able to give great updates without burdening our staffers' time.

Chench53
11-27-2009, 10:19 AM
I didn't even know there was a position available!

Congrats to Hung and Todd!! :woot:

Gerry

SKnight
11-27-2009, 10:21 AM
I made Hung an admin on the BBO Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=92102946216) and as soon as Todd signs up I'll make him one also.

Congrats guys!

OBX-RIDER
11-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Thank you Hung and Todd for stepping forward. I appreciate it...

RockyMtnRoadRash
11-27-2009, 10:35 AM
No, thank you all for making a site so cool and successful that such a position is warranted! As my first official act I will open this package here on my desk from newenough. As my second... stay tuned.

Clair
11-27-2009, 11:43 AM
I voted Against Todd ... 1) just cuz, 2) he thinks you can have too much garlic on anything ... sooo wrong ... 3) just cuz ...

But I was out voted ;)

terraunbound
11-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Congrats guys and looking forward to friending and following y'all!

hqp921
11-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to helping out a forum that's helped me so much.

- HP

hqp921
11-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Looking forward to helping out a forum that's helped me so much.

- HP

azpenguin
11-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Please tell me Todd is allowed to work while drunk. This will be much more interesting.

SxyVxn
11-27-2009, 04:20 PM
oooh I get to have more friends on myspace & facebook! oh goodie! now I will look like I am popular!!

:p Congrats :D

Chench53
11-27-2009, 05:30 PM
I voted Against Todd ... 1) just cuz, 2) he thinks you can have too much garlic on anything ... sooo wrong ... 3) just cuz ...

But I was out voted ;)OMGosh, If I knew that, I might have voted him out either. Or at least eaten some garlic an breathed on him, LOL!!!!

MoBird1
11-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Congratulations! Initiate shameless arse-kissing: It's great that this site can get more attention. I was considering a Road King for my first purchase before I came to this site and got "edjumacated". Every wanna-be rider (like me) should have to be a member here for at least six months before they can get a m/c endorsement! (Just my $.02).

twizted1
11-27-2009, 09:51 PM
:thumbsup:

Congrats guys!